Hyderabad: Accused in blast case commits suicide
Hyderabad: An accused in the 2002 Dilsukhnagar Saibaba temple blast case here committed suicide on Thursday evening, police said.
Abdul Razak alias Masood (aged around 40) was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his single-room house at Humayun Nagar, where he had been staying for the last six months.
A senior police officer told PTI that Razak, native of Nizamabad district, was one of the accused in the Saibaba temple blast case. He was out on bail.
Police suspect that Razak might have killed himself out of depression.
Autopsy report is awaited.
In November 2002, two persons had in died in the blast at the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?