Hyderabad: Accused in blast case commits suicide
Hyderabad: An accused in the 2002 Dilsukhnagar Saibaba temple blast case here committed suicide on Thursday evening, police said.
Abdul Razak alias Masood (aged around 40) was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his single-room house at Humayun Nagar, where he had been staying for the last six months.
A senior police officer told PTI that Razak, native of Nizamabad district, was one of the accused in the Saibaba temple blast case. He was out on bail.
Police suspect that Razak might have killed himself out of depression.
Autopsy report is awaited.
In November 2002, two persons had in died in the blast at the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed