Hyderabad: Accused in blast case commits suicide
Hyderabad: An accused in the 2002 Dilsukhnagar Saibaba temple blast case here committed suicide on Thursday evening, police said.
Abdul Razak alias Masood (aged around 40) was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his single-room house at Humayun Nagar, where he had been staying for the last six months.
A senior police officer told PTI that Razak, native of Nizamabad district, was one of the accused in the Saibaba temple blast case. He was out on bail.
Police suspect that Razak might have killed himself out of depression.
Autopsy report is awaited.
In November 2002, two persons had in died in the blast at the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO