Hyderabad: Accused in blast case commits suicide
Hyderabad: An accused in the 2002 Dilsukhnagar Saibaba temple blast case here committed suicide on Thursday evening, police said.
Abdul Razak alias Masood (aged around 40) was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his single-room house at Humayun Nagar, where he had been staying for the last six months.
A senior police officer told PTI that Razak, native of Nizamabad district, was one of the accused in the Saibaba temple blast case. He was out on bail.
Police suspect that Razak might have killed himself out of depression.
Autopsy report is awaited.
In November 2002, two persons had in died in the blast at the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan
- BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016 : BSEB Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2016, BSEB 12th Vocational Results to be declared at biharboard.bih.nic.in, www.biharboard.net
- US snubs Pakistan, says India's entry to nuclear club is not about arms
- Congress to hold legislature party meeting in Puducherry today, decision on CM candidate likely
- VHP president Praveen Togadia visits Bajrang Dal's 'self-defence' camp in Noida, defends arms training of activists