Hyderabad: Accused in blast case commits suicide
Hyderabad: An accused in the 2002 Dilsukhnagar Saibaba temple blast case here committed suicide on Thursday evening, police said.
Abdul Razak alias Masood (aged around 40) was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his single-room house at Humayun Nagar, where he had been staying for the last six months.
A senior police officer told PTI that Razak, native of Nizamabad district, was one of the accused in the Saibaba temple blast case. He was out on bail.
Police suspect that Razak might have killed himself out of depression.
Autopsy report is awaited.
In November 2002, two persons had in died in the blast at the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read