Hyderabad as union territory is unacceptable: TRS
Hyderabad: The Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) on Tuesday voiced opposition to a reported proposal to make Hyderabad a union territory in the process of the proposed bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
Responding to media reports about a proposal to make Hyderabad a Union Territory, the TRS maintained that the city was built by the people of Telangana and hence it could not accept any such proposal to make it a union territory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16