Hyderabad as union territory is unacceptable: TRS
Hyderabad: The Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) on Tuesday voiced opposition to a reported proposal to make Hyderabad a union territory in the process of the proposed bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
Responding to media reports about a proposal to make Hyderabad a Union Territory, the TRS maintained that the city was built by the people of Telangana and hence it could not accept any such proposal to make it a union territory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say