Hyderabad as union territory is unacceptable: TRS
Hyderabad: The Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) on Tuesday voiced opposition to a reported proposal to make Hyderabad a union territory in the process of the proposed bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
Responding to media reports about a proposal to make Hyderabad a Union Territory, the TRS maintained that the city was built by the people of Telangana and hence it could not accept any such proposal to make it a union territory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Rains keep mercury near normal in several parts of country
- CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class 10th Results 2016, CBSE Class X Results 2016 to be declared on May 28; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- UPA govt, LeT worked in tandem in Ishrat Jahan case: MoS Kiren Rijiju
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government