Hyderabad blasts: Police quiz two-time terror survivor Abdul Mirza
Hyderabad: Abdul Wasey Mirza, a 23-year-old unemployed youth who became the victim of a terror attack for the second time on Thursday during the Dilsukhnagar twin blasts, has been questioned by police which is not treating him as a suspect.
"As part of the investigations we only recorded his statement as a witness along with others," Hyderabad Police Commissioner Anurag Sharma told a news agency today.
When asked if Wasey was being treated as a suspect in the case, he said, "Nothing like that."
A section of the media claimed that Wasey`s role in the twin bomb blasts was being suspected and that he was "grilled" by police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saudi Airlines flight halted for 3 days in Ahmedabad!
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Mahresult.nic.in MSBSHSE HSC Results 2016: Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12th XII Exam Result 2016 declared
- Is ‘Junooniyat’, ‘Sanam Re 2’? Yami Gautam will tell you
- IPL 2016: Sunil Gavaskar thinks de Villiers is 'AB-CDE' - Find out why!
- Batla House encounter: Subramanian Swamy calls for NIA probe against Digvijay Singh
- Maruti Alto 800 Facelift: How different is the new model?