Hyderabad blasts: Political leaders visit Dilsukhnagar
Hyderabad: Leaders of various political parties on Thursday night visited the Dilsukhnagar area here, the site of twin bomb blasts in which 12 people were killed and scores injured.
Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy reached the area along with Home Minister Sabita Reddy and Labour Minister Danam Nagender.
City Mayor Majid Hussain had to face protests from local people when he went to the area.
YSR Congress honorary president YS Vijaya, party MP Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy, TRS MLA T Harish Rao, BJP leaders G Kishan Reddy and Bandaru Dattatreya, CPI leader Ramakrishna were among those who went to the explosion-hit areas.
Home Minister Sabita Indra Reddy made a late night visit to Omni Hospital where she met the kin of those killed in the blasts and those undergoing treatment.
Telugu Desam Party chief and Leader of Opposition N Chandrababu Naidu, who was in Guntur district on his foot march, would reach Hyderabad on Friday morning and visit the blast sites, his party sources said.
Asking people to not to believe in rumours, MIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi said that peace should not be disturbed and people should follow good sense.
Investigating agencies, he said, should do a professional job and find out who were the real perpetrators of such heinous crime.
- IPL 2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad are a balanced side now, says David Warner on team's combination
- Vijender Singh hoping to carry momentum into fight in India
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Kerala Assembly Elections: BJP president Amit Shah cancels poll visit
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials