Hyderabad blasts: Victim`s kin get Rs 6 lakh compensation
Karimnagar (Andhra Pradesh): Andhra Pradesh government handed over a cheque of Rs 6 lakh as compensation amount to the family of a Dilsukhnagar twin blasts victim here on Sunday.
Minister for Civil Supplies Duddilla Sridhar Babu handed over the cheque to the kin of Amrutha Ravi Kumar (25), an MBA student of Begumpet village of Kamanpur mandal in Karimnagar district, who was severely injured in the blast in Dilsukhnagar area in Hyderabad on February 21.
Following the incident, Ravi had been admitted at Yashoda Hospital here. However, he succumbed to his injuries on March 5.
While handing over the compensation, the minister said that one of the victim`s family members would be offered a government job.
As many as 17 people were killed and over 100 others injured in the blasts in the state capital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India