Hyderabad blasts: Victim`s kin get Rs 6 lakh compensation
Karimnagar (Andhra Pradesh): Andhra Pradesh government handed over a cheque of Rs 6 lakh as compensation amount to the family of a Dilsukhnagar twin blasts victim here on Sunday.
Minister for Civil Supplies Duddilla Sridhar Babu handed over the cheque to the kin of Amrutha Ravi Kumar (25), an MBA student of Begumpet village of Kamanpur mandal in Karimnagar district, who was severely injured in the blast in Dilsukhnagar area in Hyderabad on February 21.
Following the incident, Ravi had been admitted at Yashoda Hospital here. However, he succumbed to his injuries on March 5.
While handing over the compensation, the minister said that one of the victim`s family members would be offered a government job.
As many as 17 people were killed and over 100 others injured in the blasts in the state capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'