Hyderabad police chief denies Headley`s links with city
Hyderabad: Hyderabad Police Commissioner
B Prasada Rao on Saturday refuted the reports doing the rounds that
American terror suspect David Headley had any connection with
the city and described them as "rumours".
"Hyderabad police do not have any information about
Headley`s connections in the city, it`s only rumours," Rao
said while participating in the `Meet the Press` programme
organised by Hyderabad Union of Journalists (HUJ) here.
These are only rumours that Headley had links with
Hyderabad, Rao replied to a question when asked whether the
terror suspect Headley has any connection with Hyderabad.
"Neither the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has
shared any specific information nor have we contacted its
personnel," he said, adding the counter-Intelligence wing
might have been in touch with the Central investigators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP