Hyderabad police chief denies Headley`s links with city
Hyderabad: Hyderabad Police Commissioner
B Prasada Rao on Saturday refuted the reports doing the rounds that
American terror suspect David Headley had any connection with
the city and described them as "rumours".
"Hyderabad police do not have any information about
Headley`s connections in the city, it`s only rumours," Rao
said while participating in the `Meet the Press` programme
organised by Hyderabad Union of Journalists (HUJ) here.
These are only rumours that Headley had links with
Hyderabad, Rao replied to a question when asked whether the
terror suspect Headley has any connection with Hyderabad.
"Neither the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has
shared any specific information nor have we contacted its
personnel," he said, adding the counter-Intelligence wing
might have been in touch with the Central investigators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon