Hyderabad twin blasts: Eight victims identified
Hyderabad: Eight of the 12 people killed in the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad on Thursday evening have been identified, police said.
They are Mohd Rafeeq (22), Ijaz Ahmed (first-year student of polytechnic college), Vijay Kumar (23, MBA student), Mutyala Raju (23, MBA student), A Ramulu (56), R Shivani, Gunta Thirupathi and Srinivas Reddy.
The remaining bodies at government-run Osmania Hospital are yet to be identified.
The list of injured released by the office of Cyberabad police commissioner in the early hours of Friday shows 121 people were admitted to seven hospitals in the city.
Thirty injured were undergoing treatment at Osmania Hospital and 26 at Care Hospital.
Another 26 were admitted to Omni Hospital, 18 to Yashoda Hospital and 11 to Kamla Hospital. Six were brought to Savitha Hospital with simple injuries while four others were admitted to Kamineni Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof