Hyderabad twin blasts: Eight victims identified
Hyderabad: Eight of the 12 people killed in the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad on Thursday evening have been identified, police said.
They are Mohd Rafeeq (22), Ijaz Ahmed (first-year student of polytechnic college), Vijay Kumar (23, MBA student), Mutyala Raju (23, MBA student), A Ramulu (56), R Shivani, Gunta Thirupathi and Srinivas Reddy.
The remaining bodies at government-run Osmania Hospital are yet to be identified.
The list of injured released by the office of Cyberabad police commissioner in the early hours of Friday shows 121 people were admitted to seven hospitals in the city.
Thirty injured were undergoing treatment at Osmania Hospital and 26 at Care Hospital.
Another 26 were admitted to Omni Hospital, 18 to Yashoda Hospital and 11 to Kamla Hospital. Six were brought to Savitha Hospital with simple injuries while four others were admitted to Kamineni Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- JD(U) dubs separatists attending iftar at Pak High Commission as ''diplomatic failure''
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Hillary Clinton regains double-digit lead over Donald Trump: Poll
- Alex Hales, Jason Roy break Sachin Tendulkar-Sourav Ganguly's 18-year-old world record
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'