Hyderabad twin blasts: Eight victims identified
Hyderabad: Eight of the 12 people killed in the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad on Thursday evening have been identified, police said.
They are Mohd Rafeeq (22), Ijaz Ahmed (first-year student of polytechnic college), Vijay Kumar (23, MBA student), Mutyala Raju (23, MBA student), A Ramulu (56), R Shivani, Gunta Thirupathi and Srinivas Reddy.
The remaining bodies at government-run Osmania Hospital are yet to be identified.
The list of injured released by the office of Cyberabad police commissioner in the early hours of Friday shows 121 people were admitted to seven hospitals in the city.
Thirty injured were undergoing treatment at Osmania Hospital and 26 at Care Hospital.
Another 26 were admitted to Omni Hospital, 18 to Yashoda Hospital and 11 to Kamla Hospital. Six were brought to Savitha Hospital with simple injuries while four others were admitted to Kamineni Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city