Hyderabad twin blasts: Eight victims identified
Hyderabad: Eight of the 12 people killed in the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad on Thursday evening have been identified, police said.
They are Mohd Rafeeq (22), Ijaz Ahmed (first-year student of polytechnic college), Vijay Kumar (23, MBA student), Mutyala Raju (23, MBA student), A Ramulu (56), R Shivani, Gunta Thirupathi and Srinivas Reddy.
The remaining bodies at government-run Osmania Hospital are yet to be identified.
The list of injured released by the office of Cyberabad police commissioner in the early hours of Friday shows 121 people were admitted to seven hospitals in the city.
Thirty injured were undergoing treatment at Osmania Hospital and 26 at Care Hospital.
Another 26 were admitted to Omni Hospital, 18 to Yashoda Hospital and 11 to Kamla Hospital. Six were brought to Savitha Hospital with simple injuries while four others were admitted to Kamineni Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan celebrates birthday with Bollywood star kids—See who all came!
- Trouble deepens for P Chidambaram's son; ED likely to question him soon
- Thailand dormitory fire kills 17 schoolgirls
- Will not spare my own children if they are involved in illegalities: Arvind Kejriwal in Goa
- No apology for Hiroshima bombing during Japan visit: Obama