Hyderabad twin blasts: Eight victims identified
Hyderabad: Eight of the 12 people killed in the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad on Thursday evening have been identified, police said.
They are Mohd Rafeeq (22), Ijaz Ahmed (first-year student of polytechnic college), Vijay Kumar (23, MBA student), Mutyala Raju (23, MBA student), A Ramulu (56), R Shivani, Gunta Thirupathi and Srinivas Reddy.
The remaining bodies at government-run Osmania Hospital are yet to be identified.
The list of injured released by the office of Cyberabad police commissioner in the early hours of Friday shows 121 people were admitted to seven hospitals in the city.
Thirty injured were undergoing treatment at Osmania Hospital and 26 at Care Hospital.
Another 26 were admitted to Omni Hospital, 18 to Yashoda Hospital and 11 to Kamla Hospital. Six were brought to Savitha Hospital with simple injuries while four others were admitted to Kamineni Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Vehicles near Ice House Police Station set on fire; Tamil Nadu govt to table bill on bull-taming sport at 5 pm
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog