Illegal assets of AP Official unearthed
Hyderabad: Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Saturday unearthed disproportionate assets worth over Rs 1.15 crore, allegedly belonging to a senior assistant official in Mandal Parishad Development office at Ravulapalem in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
ACB officials conducted simultaneous searches at the residences of the concerned official, Immaniel Kumar, as well as at the houses of his relatives and friends located in different parts of East Godavari and Visakhapatnam.
During these searches, assets to a tune of Rs 1.15 crore, disproportionate to his known sources of income, were unearthed, an ACB release said here.
The assets include several houses, 20 acres of agriculture land, house-hold articles, among other things. The case is under investigation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata