Illegal assets of AP Official unearthed
Hyderabad: Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Saturday unearthed disproportionate assets worth over Rs 1.15 crore, allegedly belonging to a senior assistant official in Mandal Parishad Development office at Ravulapalem in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
ACB officials conducted simultaneous searches at the residences of the concerned official, Immaniel Kumar, as well as at the houses of his relatives and friends located in different parts of East Godavari and Visakhapatnam.
During these searches, assets to a tune of Rs 1.15 crore, disproportionate to his known sources of income, were unearthed, an ACB release said here.
The assets include several houses, 20 acres of agriculture land, house-hold articles, among other things. The case is under investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam