Income Tax sleuths conducts surveys at actors` residences
Hyderabad: The Income Tax department today carried out surveys at residences of Tollywood comedian Brahmanandam and some Telugu TV personalities.
The sleuths reached residences of the actor and other TV personalities including Suma, Udayabhanu and Jhansi here.
They checked their documents and other financial transactions in connection with their tax returns, a senior Income Tax officer said tonight.
Meanwhile, Cyberabad Police Commissioner Dwarka Tirumala Rao said that the police was fully prepared to give security to the people and IT offices located in the Cyberabad area here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?