Income Tax sleuths conducts surveys at actors` residences
Hyderabad: The Income Tax department today carried out surveys at residences of Tollywood comedian Brahmanandam and some Telugu TV personalities.
The sleuths reached residences of the actor and other TV personalities including Suma, Udayabhanu and Jhansi here.
They checked their documents and other financial transactions in connection with their tax returns, a senior Income Tax officer said tonight.
Meanwhile, Cyberabad Police Commissioner Dwarka Tirumala Rao said that the police was fully prepared to give security to the people and IT offices located in the Cyberabad area here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged