Income Tax sleuths conducts surveys at actors` residences
Hyderabad: The Income Tax department today carried out surveys at residences of Tollywood comedian Brahmanandam and some Telugu TV personalities.
The sleuths reached residences of the actor and other TV personalities including Suma, Udayabhanu and Jhansi here.
They checked their documents and other financial transactions in connection with their tax returns, a senior Income Tax officer said tonight.
Meanwhile, Cyberabad Police Commissioner Dwarka Tirumala Rao said that the police was fully prepared to give security to the people and IT offices located in the Cyberabad area here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!