Income Tax sleuths conducts surveys at actors` residences
Hyderabad: The Income Tax department today carried out surveys at residences of Tollywood comedian Brahmanandam and some Telugu TV personalities.
The sleuths reached residences of the actor and other TV personalities including Suma, Udayabhanu and Jhansi here.
They checked their documents and other financial transactions in connection with their tax returns, a senior Income Tax officer said tonight.
Meanwhile, Cyberabad Police Commissioner Dwarka Tirumala Rao said that the police was fully prepared to give security to the people and IT offices located in the Cyberabad area here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS