Indian-Americans condemn Hyderabad blasts
Washington: Indian-Americans have condemned the Hyderabad bomb blasts, demanding a speedy investigation into the incident to bring the culprits to justice.
In a statement, the Indian National Overseas Congress described the blasts as a crime against humanity.
Calling the bombings as terrorist act, INOC president George Abraham urged the State and Central law enforcement agencies to conduct a speedy investigation and punish the perpetrators to the full extent of the law.
Another Indian American group NRI-SAHI demanded a CBI probe into the attack.
"We offer our condolences and sympathies to the families of the people who died in the attack and pray for the recovery of those who were injured in the attack," a statement said.
Two powerful blasts in a crowded area close to a cluster of bus stands in Hyderabad killed 16 people and injured over 100 on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan