Infant falls into borewell in AP; rescue on
Hyderabad: A one-year-old boy fell into a borewell while playing near his house at a village in Andhra Pradesh`s Mahabubnagar district on Wednesday, police said.
Tirumalesh, who was playing near his house at Bingidoddi
village, slipped into the 20-feet deep abandoned borewell this
evening, police said.
After hearing the cries of the infant, villagers
approached revenue and police officials for help, they said.
Revenue authorities are digging a hole parallel to the
borewell to rescue Tirumalesh, a police official supervising
the work said.
Parents of the child and a large number of villagers
gathered at the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi