Infant falls into borewell in AP; rescue on
Hyderabad: A one-year-old boy fell into a borewell while playing near his house at a village in Andhra Pradesh`s Mahabubnagar district on Wednesday, police said.
Tirumalesh, who was playing near his house at Bingidoddi
village, slipped into the 20-feet deep abandoned borewell this
evening, police said.
After hearing the cries of the infant, villagers
approached revenue and police officials for help, they said.
Revenue authorities are digging a hole parallel to the
borewell to rescue Tirumalesh, a police official supervising
the work said.
Parents of the child and a large number of villagers
gathered at the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray