Intl Partnership Summit in Hyderabad in Jan 2012
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh will play host
to an international Partnership Summit in Hyderabad from
January 11 to 13, 2012.
The theme of the Summit, being held in Hyderabad after
a gap of nine years, will be `New Age Innovation Partnership`,
with a focus on attracting investments into key sectors like
education, skill development, healthcare, pharmaceuticals,
Information Technology, tourism and food processing, according
to AP Minister for Major Industries J Geeta Reddy.
"We are inviting government leaders, industrial
delegations from over 30 countries, besides captains of Indian
industry for the Summit. We will also organise road shows in
USA, Europe, Japan, Korea and Taiwan to market Andhra Pradesh
as an attractive investment destination," the minister told a
press conference here this evening.
The Summit would be a platform to explore various
facets of innovation that could drive future growth and also
to form business alliances with global companies, she added.
A steering committee has been constituted with the
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister as its chairman to oversee
preparations for the Summit that is being organised jointly by
the Union Commerce Ministry, Government of AP and CII.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested