IPS reshuffle in AP
Hyderabad: In a major reshuffle of IPS officers, the Andhra Pradesh government on Sunday promoted or transferred over 40 officials.
They include S Gopal Reddy, ADGP (P&L), who was transferred and posted as Controller, Legal Metrology, in Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies Department.
A R Anuradha, ADGP (Personnel) was transferred and posted as ADGP (P&L), an official order said.
Umesh Sharraf, IG, CID (EOW) has been posted as IG (Personnel).
V V Srinivasa Rao, JCP, Central Armed Reserve (CAR) Headquarters, Hyderabad, who is empanelled for promotion to the rank of IG, was posted as IG (Procurement & Budgeting).
Jitender, IG, SPF was transferred and posted as IG vigilance and enforcement (V&E) Department.
Services of Devendra Singh Chauhan, Director, (Enforcement) Prohibition & Excise, were withdrawn from the Revenue Department and he was posted as JCP (L&O), Cyberabad.
The services of G Surya Prakasa Rao, who is awaiting posting, were placed at the disposal of Revenue Department for being posted as Director (Enforcement) Prohibition & Excise, Hyderabad.
M Shiva Prasad, JCP (L&O), Cyberabad on transfer was posted as JCP, CAR headquarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- AAP MP Bhagwant Mann writes to LS Speaker, seeks probe against PM Modi for jeopardising national security
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- WWE Monday Night Raw results (July 25, 2016): Finn Balor earns shot at WWE Universal Title
- Mercedes to have petrol variants across portfolio in India by September
- Opposition alleges use of coercion, threats in RS polls in Jharkhand