IPS reshuffle in AP
Hyderabad: In a major reshuffle of IPS officers, the Andhra Pradesh government on Sunday promoted or transferred over 40 officials.
They include S Gopal Reddy, ADGP (P&L), who was transferred and posted as Controller, Legal Metrology, in Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies Department.
A R Anuradha, ADGP (Personnel) was transferred and posted as ADGP (P&L), an official order said.
Umesh Sharraf, IG, CID (EOW) has been posted as IG (Personnel).
V V Srinivasa Rao, JCP, Central Armed Reserve (CAR) Headquarters, Hyderabad, who is empanelled for promotion to the rank of IG, was posted as IG (Procurement & Budgeting).
Jitender, IG, SPF was transferred and posted as IG vigilance and enforcement (V&E) Department.
Services of Devendra Singh Chauhan, Director, (Enforcement) Prohibition & Excise, were withdrawn from the Revenue Department and he was posted as JCP (L&O), Cyberabad.
The services of G Surya Prakasa Rao, who is awaiting posting, were placed at the disposal of Revenue Department for being posted as Director (Enforcement) Prohibition & Excise, Hyderabad.
M Shiva Prasad, JCP (L&O), Cyberabad on transfer was posted as JCP, CAR headquarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre