IPS reshuffle in AP
Hyderabad: In a major reshuffle of IPS officers, the Andhra Pradesh government on Sunday promoted or transferred over 40 officials.
They include S Gopal Reddy, ADGP (P&L), who was transferred and posted as Controller, Legal Metrology, in Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies Department.
A R Anuradha, ADGP (Personnel) was transferred and posted as ADGP (P&L), an official order said.
Umesh Sharraf, IG, CID (EOW) has been posted as IG (Personnel).
V V Srinivasa Rao, JCP, Central Armed Reserve (CAR) Headquarters, Hyderabad, who is empanelled for promotion to the rank of IG, was posted as IG (Procurement & Budgeting).
Jitender, IG, SPF was transferred and posted as IG vigilance and enforcement (V&E) Department.
Services of Devendra Singh Chauhan, Director, (Enforcement) Prohibition & Excise, were withdrawn from the Revenue Department and he was posted as JCP (L&O), Cyberabad.
The services of G Surya Prakasa Rao, who is awaiting posting, were placed at the disposal of Revenue Department for being posted as Director (Enforcement) Prohibition & Excise, Hyderabad.
M Shiva Prasad, JCP (L&O), Cyberabad on transfer was posted as JCP, CAR headquarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- NASA probe set to make closest approach yet to Jupiter
- Daraya under govt control after last rebels evacuated: Syria Army
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: MS Dhoni & Co fall short by one run in world record run chase
- Belgian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg beats Max Verstappen to grab pole position
- EPL 2016-17, Gameweek 3: Saturday football — Chelsea take pole, Arsenal end winless run