Jagan allowed to move in AP and outside by court
Hyderabad: A special CBI Court on Wednesday allowed the plea of YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, facing corruption charges, seeking relaxation in bail conditions to enable him to visit different parts of Andhra Pradesh and Delhi.
Jagan, who was arrested in May last year, got bail in the corruption case in late September this year, with the court asking the Kadapa MP not to leave the state capital without its permission.
He filed an application in a Special CBI Court on October 11 requesting relaxation in conditions to allow him to visit different parts of AP and also New Delhi.
After hearing the arguments from the defence and prosecution, the court gave its orders directing that Jagan has to inform the court about the tour schedule of the places he intends to visit in Andhra Pradesh.
According to the application, being an MP and leader of a political party, the YSR Congress ch ief has to meet members of public (in view of the prevailing situation in the state in the wake of announcement to bifurcate Andhra Pradesh) and travel frequently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- All Audi India models to get petrol engines by Q1 2017
- India vs West Indies, 1st T20I Preview: Two countries enter new world of cricket in United States
- IIT-Bombay has blacklisted these 9 companies from placements for one year
- US Open: Ramkumar Ramanathan falls in first round of qualifiers
- Gems, jewellery exports up about 12% in Apr-Jul FY17