Jagan allowed to move in AP and outside by court
Hyderabad: A special CBI Court on Wednesday allowed the plea of YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, facing corruption charges, seeking relaxation in bail conditions to enable him to visit different parts of Andhra Pradesh and Delhi.
Jagan, who was arrested in May last year, got bail in the corruption case in late September this year, with the court asking the Kadapa MP not to leave the state capital without its permission.
He filed an application in a Special CBI Court on October 11 requesting relaxation in conditions to allow him to visit different parts of AP and also New Delhi.
After hearing the arguments from the defence and prosecution, the court gave its orders directing that Jagan has to inform the court about the tour schedule of the places he intends to visit in Andhra Pradesh.
According to the application, being an MP and leader of a political party, the YSR Congress ch ief has to meet members of public (in view of the prevailing situation in the state in the wake of announcement to bifurcate Andhra Pradesh) and travel frequently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you