Jagan bail: Naidu alleges YSR Congress-Congress match-fixing
New Delhi: Hours after YS Jaganmohan Reddy was granted bail in the disproportionate case, TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday alleged a "match-fixing" between YSR Congress and Congress.
"The way bail was granted to him and the manner in which the charge sheet against him was diluted only show that there is a clear understanding between YSR Congress and Congress," he told reporters here.
He claimed the CBI described before the Supreme Court the disproportionate assets case against Jagan as a major case of crime.
"This only shows that Congress is trying to influence parties in Andhra Pradesh. On the one hand they are delaying a decision on the future of Andhra Pradesh for the past four years, and on the other they are trying to influence parties," Naidu said.
He also criticised Digvijay Singh for his remarks that Congress was open to TRS merging with it. "Is it justified," he quipped.
He accused UPA government for the various scams and said his party will make it a "national issue".
Naidu skirted posers on the possibility of TDP joining NDA. Asked why Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi praised him in Hyderabad, he said Modi praised TDP founder NT Rama Rao. "Everybody praises NT Rama Rao," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH