Jagan case: CBI gets further custody of accused
Hyderabad: A local court on Tuesday granted CBI
a further custody of Vijay Sai Reddy, Vice Chairman of Jagati
Publications and an accused in the disproportionate assets
cases involving Kadapa MP, YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
Vijay would be in CBI`s custody for another seven days,
starting tomorrow. Jagati Publications is owned by Jaganmohan.
The Economic Offences Court`s Magistrate, Sudhakar Nair,
today granted CBI further custody after he was produced in the
The court had granted the agency five days` custody of
Vijay Reddy on January 5, following his arrest on January 3.
The conditions imposed by the court on earlier occasion
would apply. The court had directed CBI then to interrogate
Reddy only between 10 am and 5 pm, in the presence of his
CBI today asked for further custody, alleging that he was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users