Jagan DA case: CBI examines AP Excise Minister
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Excise Minister M Venkata Ramana was on Tuesday examined by the CBI in connection with the disproportionate assets case involving Kadapa MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Venkata Ramana, who held the portfolio of infrastructure and ports in the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy Cabinet, was questioned at the CBI`s camp office here.
He is the first minister to be examined in the case in which several top bureaucrats were questioned earlier.
Talking to reporters, Venkata Ramana said he was asked about VANPIC (Vadarevu and Nizampatnam Port and Industrial Corridor) project by the sleuths.
"I told them about some of the decisions taken in my jurisdiction and Cabinet. I cannot give details about the issues because investigation is still on," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III