Jagan DA case: CBI examines AP Excise Minister
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Excise Minister M Venkata Ramana was on Tuesday examined by the CBI in connection with the disproportionate assets case involving Kadapa MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Venkata Ramana, who held the portfolio of infrastructure and ports in the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy Cabinet, was questioned at the CBI`s camp office here.
He is the first minister to be examined in the case in which several top bureaucrats were questioned earlier.
Talking to reporters, Venkata Ramana said he was asked about VANPIC (Vadarevu and Nizampatnam Port and Industrial Corridor) project by the sleuths.
"I told them about some of the decisions taken in my jurisdiction and Cabinet. I cannot give details about the issues because investigation is still on," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security