Jagan DA case: CBI examines AP Excise Minister
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Excise Minister M Venkata Ramana was on Tuesday examined by the CBI in connection with the disproportionate assets case involving Kadapa MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Venkata Ramana, who held the portfolio of infrastructure and ports in the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy Cabinet, was questioned at the CBI`s camp office here.
He is the first minister to be examined in the case in which several top bureaucrats were questioned earlier.
Talking to reporters, Venkata Ramana said he was asked about VANPIC (Vadarevu and Nizampatnam Port and Industrial Corridor) project by the sleuths.
"I told them about some of the decisions taken in my jurisdiction and Cabinet. I cannot give details about the issues because investigation is still on," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next