Jagan lashes out at Chandrababu for remarks against YSR
Ongole: Stepping up his attack on TDP
chief N Chandrababu Naidu, Congress MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy
today said the former Chief Minister was making false
allegations against his father even after his death.
"My father`s and my detractors are making false
allegations against him even one year after his death. They
are jealous of people`s love and affection for us. He (Naidu)
still thinks that he is the Chief Minister. But these false
allegations would not stand," he said.
Jagan was speaking at a village in Prakasam district
during his ongoing `Odarpu yatra`.
"As long as I have god`s grace, father`s blessings and
your love, nobody can do anything to me," he said.
Jagan was apparently referring to Naidu`s allegations in
Srikakulam district yesterday that Rajasekhara Reddy was
corrupt and hurt Andhra Pradesh a lot.
Earlier, Jagan had alleged that several forces, including
Naidu, have come together to run him down.
Speaking at another village, Jagan said his father was a
role model for other Chief Ministers in the country.
"Our beloved leader Rajasekhara Reddy has shown how a
Chief Minister should be. He always thought about people`s
welfare. His tenure as Chief Minister was golden period.
Everyone benefited in some way or the other by his schemes.
That is why we get tears even today whenever we are reminded
of him. I am proud to be his son," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head