Jagan lashes out at Chandrababu for remarks against YSR
Ongole: Stepping up his attack on TDP
chief N Chandrababu Naidu, Congress MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy
today said the former Chief Minister was making false
allegations against his father even after his death.
"My father`s and my detractors are making false
allegations against him even one year after his death. They
are jealous of people`s love and affection for us. He (Naidu)
still thinks that he is the Chief Minister. But these false
allegations would not stand," he said.
Jagan was speaking at a village in Prakasam district
during his ongoing `Odarpu yatra`.
"As long as I have god`s grace, father`s blessings and
your love, nobody can do anything to me," he said.
Jagan was apparently referring to Naidu`s allegations in
Srikakulam district yesterday that Rajasekhara Reddy was
corrupt and hurt Andhra Pradesh a lot.
Earlier, Jagan had alleged that several forces, including
Naidu, have come together to run him down.
Speaking at another village, Jagan said his father was a
role model for other Chief Ministers in the country.
"Our beloved leader Rajasekhara Reddy has shown how a
Chief Minister should be. He always thought about people`s
welfare. His tenure as Chief Minister was golden period.
Everyone benefited in some way or the other by his schemes.
That is why we get tears even today whenever we are reminded
of him. I am proud to be his son," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire