Jagan launches consolation tour in Anantapur
Anantapur: Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday kicked off his 10-day `odarpu yatra` (consolation tour) from Namalagundu village in the district.
Jagan, who unveiled the statues of his late father and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy at various places, also held a road show as part of the tour.
The YSR Congress party president accused the ruling Congress and main opposition Telugu Desam of cheating people by sealing a clandestine agreement.
In an open defiance, Congress MLA Gurunath Reddy, Zilla Parishad chairperson T Kavita were among those who accompanied Jagan during the tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened