Jagan launches consolation tour in Anantapur
Anantapur: Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday kicked off his 10-day `odarpu yatra` (consolation tour) from Namalagundu village in the district.
Jagan, who unveiled the statues of his late father and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy at various places, also held a road show as part of the tour.
The YSR Congress party president accused the ruling Congress and main opposition Telugu Desam of cheating people by sealing a clandestine agreement.
In an open defiance, Congress MLA Gurunath Reddy, Zilla Parishad chairperson T Kavita were among those who accompanied Jagan during the tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Poland National Championships 2016: Quarter-miler Mohd. Anas sets new national record
- NHRC notice to Karnataka over ragging of Dalit student
- Saudi cop shot dead in Shiite district: Ministry
- Twitter activates Foursquare-powered location feed for iOS users
- Shocking! Three murders within 48 hours in Delhi