Jagan launches consolation tour in Anantapur
Anantapur: Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday kicked off his 10-day `odarpu yatra` (consolation tour) from Namalagundu village in the district.
Jagan, who unveiled the statues of his late father and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy at various places, also held a road show as part of the tour.
The YSR Congress party president accused the ruling Congress and main opposition Telugu Desam of cheating people by sealing a clandestine agreement.
In an open defiance, Congress MLA Gurunath Reddy, Zilla Parishad chairperson T Kavita were among those who accompanied Jagan during the tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars