Jagan launches consolation tour in Anantapur
Anantapur: Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday kicked off his 10-day `odarpu yatra` (consolation tour) from Namalagundu village in the district.
Jagan, who unveiled the statues of his late father and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy at various places, also held a road show as part of the tour.
The YSR Congress party president accused the ruling Congress and main opposition Telugu Desam of cheating people by sealing a clandestine agreement.
In an open defiance, Congress MLA Gurunath Reddy, Zilla Parishad chairperson T Kavita were among those who accompanied Jagan during the tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees