Jagan launches consolation tour in Anantapur
Anantapur: Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday kicked off his 10-day `odarpu yatra` (consolation tour) from Namalagundu village in the district.
Jagan, who unveiled the statues of his late father and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy at various places, also held a road show as part of the tour.
The YSR Congress party president accused the ruling Congress and main opposition Telugu Desam of cheating people by sealing a clandestine agreement.
In an open defiance, Congress MLA Gurunath Reddy, Zilla Parishad chairperson T Kavita were among those who accompanied Jagan during the tour.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis