Jagan likely to file nomination for Kadapa by-poll on April 15
Hyderabad: Former Congress MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is likely to file his nomination for the Kadapa Lok Sabha constituency by-polls on April 15.
His mother YS Vijayalakshmi would file the nomination from Pulivendula Assembly seat on April 16, sources said here today.
The by-polls are scheduled to be held on May 8.
The by-polls are necessitated as Jagan and his mother after leaving the Congress party quit as MP and MLA from Kadapa Lok Sabha and Pulivendula assembly constituency respectively in November.
Jagan’s uncle and state Agriculture Minister YS Vivekananda Reddy is likely to be the ruling Congress
candidate from Pulivendula while the party is still looking for a competitive nominee to contest against Jagan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China, Russia navies to hold drills in South China Sea: Beijing
- 2017 new Suzuki Swift sheds heavy camouflage! Check out the spy pics
- Two of Turkey's four-star generals resign a day after military cull: Report
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway opened for traffic
- North Korea 'Kim badges' found in South: Report