Jagan likely to file nomination for Kadapa by-poll on April 15
Hyderabad: Former Congress MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is likely to file his nomination for the Kadapa Lok Sabha constituency by-polls on April 15.
His mother YS Vijayalakshmi would file the nomination from Pulivendula Assembly seat on April 16, sources said here today.
The by-polls are scheduled to be held on May 8.
The by-polls are necessitated as Jagan and his mother after leaving the Congress party quit as MP and MLA from Kadapa Lok Sabha and Pulivendula assembly constituency respectively in November.
Jagan’s uncle and state Agriculture Minister YS Vivekananda Reddy is likely to be the ruling Congress
candidate from Pulivendula while the party is still looking for a competitive nominee to contest against Jagan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!