Jagan likely to file nomination for Kadapa by-poll on April 15
Hyderabad: Former Congress MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is likely to file his nomination for the Kadapa Lok Sabha constituency by-polls on April 15.
His mother YS Vijayalakshmi would file the nomination from Pulivendula Assembly seat on April 16, sources said here today.
The by-polls are scheduled to be held on May 8.
The by-polls are necessitated as Jagan and his mother after leaving the Congress party quit as MP and MLA from Kadapa Lok Sabha and Pulivendula assembly constituency respectively in November.
Jagan’s uncle and state Agriculture Minister YS Vivekananda Reddy is likely to be the ruling Congress
candidate from Pulivendula while the party is still looking for a competitive nominee to contest against Jagan.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India