Jagan seeks Court nod to move out of Hyderabad
Hyderabad: YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who is facing corruption charges and was released from jail last month, today moved a local court seeking relaxation in bail conditions to enable him to move out of the Andhra Pradesh capital.
Jagan, who got bail in the corruption case in late September, filed an application in a Special CBI Court requesting relaxation in conditions to allow him to visit different parts of Andhra Pradesh and also New Delhi.
The plea will come up for hearing on October 15. While granting him bail on September 23, the Court had asked the Kadapa MP not to leave the state capital without its permission.
According to the application, being an MP and leader of a political party, the YSR Congress chief has to meet members of public and travel frequently.
Jagan, who launched an indefinite fast on October 5 in support of a united Andhra Pradesh, was shifted to a hospital here on October 9 after his health condition deteriorated.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living