Jagan seeks Court nod to move out of Hyderabad
Hyderabad: YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who is facing corruption charges and was released from jail last month, today moved a local court seeking relaxation in bail conditions to enable him to move out of the Andhra Pradesh capital.
Jagan, who got bail in the corruption case in late September, filed an application in a Special CBI Court requesting relaxation in conditions to allow him to visit different parts of Andhra Pradesh and also New Delhi.
The plea will come up for hearing on October 15. While granting him bail on September 23, the Court had asked the Kadapa MP not to leave the state capital without its permission.
According to the application, being an MP and leader of a political party, the YSR Congress chief has to meet members of public and travel frequently.
Jagan, who launched an indefinite fast on October 5 in support of a united Andhra Pradesh, was shifted to a hospital here on October 9 after his health condition deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing