Jagan to resume tour for united Andhra from December 27
Hyderabad: YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy would resume his `yatra` in support of united Andhra pradesh from Palamaner in Chittoor district on December 27.
"Jagan would also console family members of those who died of shock following the death of late chief minister and his father Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, during his tour," a YSRCP release said.
The tour was launched earlier this month but Jagan subsequently participated in Parliament session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical