‘Jagan`s assets` book value worth Rs 440 crore’
Hyderabad: The book value of his assets may be only Rs 440 crore but YSR Congress President Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is sitting on a treasure trove of Rs 16.96 lakh crore in the form of lands and mines, the Telugu Desam Party has alleged.
TDP politburo member and Leader of Opposition in the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council Dadi Veerabhadra Rao told reporters here today that these assets were not in Jagan`s name but in `benami` including his close relatives and other industrialists.
Dadi said "it is unethical and immoral for Jagan to seek votes from people and he should surrender all his assets and then go to people".
The Congress government should immediately cancel all the mines and lands allotted to Jagan and his benamis, he demanded adding "otherwise, people will not trust Congress either".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living