‘Jagan`s assets` book value worth Rs 440 crore’
Hyderabad: The book value of his assets may be only Rs 440 crore but YSR Congress President Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is sitting on a treasure trove of Rs 16.96 lakh crore in the form of lands and mines, the Telugu Desam Party has alleged.
TDP politburo member and Leader of Opposition in the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council Dadi Veerabhadra Rao told reporters here today that these assets were not in Jagan`s name but in `benami` including his close relatives and other industrialists.
Dadi said "it is unethical and immoral for Jagan to seek votes from people and he should surrender all his assets and then go to people".
The Congress government should immediately cancel all the mines and lands allotted to Jagan and his benamis, he demanded adding "otherwise, people will not trust Congress either".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi