‘Jagan`s assets` book value worth Rs 440 crore’
Hyderabad: The book value of his assets may be only Rs 440 crore but YSR Congress President Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is sitting on a treasure trove of Rs 16.96 lakh crore in the form of lands and mines, the Telugu Desam Party has alleged.
TDP politburo member and Leader of Opposition in the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council Dadi Veerabhadra Rao told reporters here today that these assets were not in Jagan`s name but in `benami` including his close relatives and other industrialists.
Dadi said "it is unethical and immoral for Jagan to seek votes from people and he should surrender all his assets and then go to people".
The Congress government should immediately cancel all the mines and lands allotted to Jagan and his benamis, he demanded adding "otherwise, people will not trust Congress either".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB