Jagan’s bail plea adjourned till tomorrow
Hyderabad: A special court on Tuesday adjourned hearing on YSR Congress party leader YS Jaganmohan Reddy`s bail petition to June 01 (Friday) in a disproportionate assets case.
The YSR Congress Party leader, in his fresh petition, has sought bail on the ground that he wants to campaign for the party in the by-elections.
By-elections to one Lok Sabha and 18 assembly seats are scheduled to be held June 12.
Terming his arrest as illegal, Jagan has alleged that he was arrested only to keep him away from the poll campaign.
The CBI arrested Jagan Sunday night after questioning him for three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why