Jagan`s party alleges conspiracy behind YSR death
Guntur (AP): Jaganmohan Reddy-led YSR
Congress Party today alleged that there was a conspiracy
behind the death of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S
Rajasekhara Reddy in a helicopter crash in September 2009.
Speaking to mediapersons here at the YSR Congress
office, party spokeperson Ambati Rambabu alleged that the helicopter
crash was "contrived" and there was a conspiracy behind it.
"The government blamed two aviation officers for the
crash and conveniently closed the matter," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Bodo outfits to restart statehood movement on August 30
- 92 paise insurance premium for train travellers from August 31
- Saina Nehwal drops four places to be no.9, status quo for PV Sindhu
- Mauritius to remain major FDI source till March 2019: Experts
- Abhinav Bindra to head NRAI review committee on Rio debacle