Jagan`s party alleges conspiracy behind YSR death
Guntur (AP): Jaganmohan Reddy-led YSR
Congress Party today alleged that there was a conspiracy
behind the death of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S
Rajasekhara Reddy in a helicopter crash in September 2009.
Speaking to mediapersons here at the YSR Congress
office, party spokeperson Ambati Rambabu alleged that the helicopter
crash was "contrived" and there was a conspiracy behind it.
"The government blamed two aviation officers for the
crash and conveniently closed the matter," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery