Jamaat-E-Islami Hind to organise rally in favour of Telangana
Hyderabad: The Jamaat-E-Islami Hind will
organise a public meeting `Telangana Garjana` in support of
separate statehood for the region on February 7.
The meeting will be addressed by political, non-political
persons with a aim to get justice for Telangana, a Jamaat
release said today.
The meeting to be held at Nizam college grounds will put
forth the Jamaat`s commitment for Telangana state, for
curtailing backwardness of the region and to provide people of
Telangana their due rights and justice, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maruti Suzuki to recall 75,000 Baleno, around 2000 DZire cars starting May 31
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Facebook most preferred among US citizens to get news
- HILARIOUS: Read why Parthiv Patel referred to Yuvraj Singh as 'Chachaji'!