Jamaat-E-Islami Hind to organise rally in favour of Telangana
Hyderabad: The Jamaat-E-Islami Hind will
organise a public meeting `Telangana Garjana` in support of
separate statehood for the region on February 7.
The meeting will be addressed by political, non-political
persons with a aim to get justice for Telangana, a Jamaat
release said today.
The meeting to be held at Nizam college grounds will put
forth the Jamaat`s commitment for Telangana state, for
curtailing backwardness of the region and to provide people of
Telangana their due rights and justice, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair