Jamaat-E-Islami Hind to organise rally in favour of Telangana
Hyderabad: The Jamaat-E-Islami Hind will
organise a public meeting `Telangana Garjana` in support of
separate statehood for the region on February 7.
The meeting will be addressed by political, non-political
persons with a aim to get justice for Telangana, a Jamaat
release said today.
The meeting to be held at Nizam college grounds will put
forth the Jamaat`s commitment for Telangana state, for
curtailing backwardness of the region and to provide people of
Telangana their due rights and justice, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!