Jamaat-E-Islami Hind to organise rally in favour of Telangana
Hyderabad: The Jamaat-E-Islami Hind will
organise a public meeting `Telangana Garjana` in support of
separate statehood for the region on February 7.
The meeting will be addressed by political, non-political
persons with a aim to get justice for Telangana, a Jamaat
release said today.
The meeting to be held at Nizam college grounds will put
forth the Jamaat`s commitment for Telangana state, for
curtailing backwardness of the region and to provide people of
Telangana their due rights and justice, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details