JNTU Results 2012 declared
Hyderabad: JNTU Results 2012 were declared on Thursday. Students who had appeared for II & III Year BTech/MCA/MPharm I Semester exams held in April 2012 can access their results through the website: http://jntu.ac.in/results/.
Based in Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) aims to to aid in the advancement of learning and knowledge in engineering & technology, physical and social sciences.
Established as ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ in 1946, it received autonomous status in 2008.
Admission to the prestigious college is through EAMCET examination.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!