JNTU Results 2012 declared
Hyderabad: JNTU Results 2012 were declared on Thursday. Students who had appeared for II & III Year BTech/MCA/MPharm I Semester exams held in April 2012 can access their results through the website: http://jntu.ac.in/results/.
Based in Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) aims to to aid in the advancement of learning and knowledge in engineering & technology, physical and social sciences.
Established as ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ in 1946, it received autonomous status in 2008.
Admission to the prestigious college is through EAMCET examination.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Picture blast! 'Housefull3' gang gate-crashed Asin's house at midnight
- Kseeb.kar.nic.in & Karresults.nic.in KSEEB 2nd II PUC Results 2016: Karnataka Board 12th XII Class, Second II PUC Exam Results 2016 to be announced today on May 25, 2016 at 4 PM
- Online petition seeking Raghuram Rajan's 2nd term goes viral; 42,000 votes and counting
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how
- Do you remember Anupam Kher's first movie? Hint: It clocks 32 years today!