JNTU Results 2012 declared
Hyderabad: JNTU Results 2012 were declared on Thursday. Students who had appeared for II & III Year BTech/MCA/MPharm I Semester exams held in April 2012 can access their results through the website: http://jntu.ac.in/results/.
Based in Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) aims to to aid in the advancement of learning and knowledge in engineering & technology, physical and social sciences.
Established as ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ in 1946, it received autonomous status in 2008.
Admission to the prestigious college is through EAMCET examination.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy