Judicial remand of Jagan Mohan Reddy extended till March 13
Hyderabad: A local court on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and others in the alleged disproportionate assets case till March 13.
Those whose remand has been extended include former Andhra Pradesh minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and former bureaucrat Brahmananda Reddy, a CBI counsel said.
Jagan, arrested in May last year, has been lodged in the Chanchalguda prison here.
The court has also extended the remand of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and others in the Obulapuram mining case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India