Judicial remand of Jagan Mohan Reddy extended till March 13
Hyderabad: A local court on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and others in the alleged disproportionate assets case till March 13.
Those whose remand has been extended include former Andhra Pradesh minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and former bureaucrat Brahmananda Reddy, a CBI counsel said.
Jagan, arrested in May last year, has been lodged in the Chanchalguda prison here.
The court has also extended the remand of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and others in the Obulapuram mining case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- 7th Pay Commission: No annual increment for govt employees if performance not upto the mark
- 7th Pay Commission: Chiefs of regulatory bodies to get Rs 4.5 lakh pay
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Now, AAP demands 'dope test' on parliamentarians
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: 10 key facts you must know