Judicial remand of Jagan Mohan Reddy extended till March 13
Hyderabad: A local court on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and others in the alleged disproportionate assets case till March 13.
Those whose remand has been extended include former Andhra Pradesh minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and former bureaucrat Brahmananda Reddy, a CBI counsel said.
Jagan, arrested in May last year, has been lodged in the Chanchalguda prison here.
The court has also extended the remand of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and others in the Obulapuram mining case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad