Judicial remand of Jagan Mohan Reddy extended till March 13
Hyderabad: A local court on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and others in the alleged disproportionate assets case till March 13.
Those whose remand has been extended include former Andhra Pradesh minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and former bureaucrat Brahmananda Reddy, a CBI counsel said.
Jagan, arrested in May last year, has been lodged in the Chanchalguda prison here.
The court has also extended the remand of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and others in the Obulapuram mining case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE 10th Result 2016, Class X Results 2016 (cbse.nic.in) to be declared on May 30 not today on May 27 or May 28
- Whoa! Kareena Kapoor Khan gets bigger role in Sonam Kapoor's 'Veera Di Shaadi'?
- Faux pas: Ghaziabad cops verify Rahul Gandhi as a driver residing in Indirapuram
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- IPL 9: AB de Villiers recalls 'the gamble' that paid off vs Gujarat Lions during 79-run knock