Judicial remand of Jagan Mohan Reddy extended till March 13
Hyderabad: A local court on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and others in the alleged disproportionate assets case till March 13.
Those whose remand has been extended include former Andhra Pradesh minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and former bureaucrat Brahmananda Reddy, a CBI counsel said.
Jagan, arrested in May last year, has been lodged in the Chanchalguda prison here.
The court has also extended the remand of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and others in the Obulapuram mining case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj