Junior NTR, Kalyan Ram to attend Chandrababu`s swearing-in
Hyderabad: Telugu actors Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) and his brother Kalyan Ram are likely to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Chandrababu Naidu at Nagarjuna Nagar on Sunday as the new chief minister of residual Andhra Pradesh.
Naidu is scheduled to take oath at 7.27 pm on Sunday.
"Junior NTR and his brother Kalyan have expressed interest to attend the ceremony. They may not be in good terms with Naidu, but they want to be present on the occasion," a source close to the Nandamuri family told IANS.
Naidu has also invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi personally for his swearing-in ceremony, besides union ministers and chief ministers of states such as Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves