Junior NTR, Kalyan Ram to attend Chandrababu`s swearing-in
Hyderabad: Telugu actors Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) and his brother Kalyan Ram are likely to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Chandrababu Naidu at Nagarjuna Nagar on Sunday as the new chief minister of residual Andhra Pradesh.
Naidu is scheduled to take oath at 7.27 pm on Sunday.
"Junior NTR and his brother Kalyan have expressed interest to attend the ceremony. They may not be in good terms with Naidu, but they want to be present on the occasion," a source close to the Nandamuri family told IANS.
Naidu has also invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi personally for his swearing-in ceremony, besides union ministers and chief ministers of states such as Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO