Junior NTR, Kalyan Ram to attend Chandrababu`s swearing-in
Hyderabad: Telugu actors Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) and his brother Kalyan Ram are likely to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Chandrababu Naidu at Nagarjuna Nagar on Sunday as the new chief minister of residual Andhra Pradesh.
Naidu is scheduled to take oath at 7.27 pm on Sunday.
"Junior NTR and his brother Kalyan have expressed interest to attend the ceremony. They may not be in good terms with Naidu, but they want to be present on the occasion," a source close to the Nandamuri family told IANS.
Naidu has also invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi personally for his swearing-in ceremony, besides union ministers and chief ministers of states such as Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation