Junior NTR, Kalyan Ram to attend Chandrababu`s swearing-in
Hyderabad: Telugu actors Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) and his brother Kalyan Ram are likely to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Chandrababu Naidu at Nagarjuna Nagar on Sunday as the new chief minister of residual Andhra Pradesh.
Naidu is scheduled to take oath at 7.27 pm on Sunday.
"Junior NTR and his brother Kalyan have expressed interest to attend the ceremony. They may not be in good terms with Naidu, but they want to be present on the occasion," a source close to the Nandamuri family told IANS.
Naidu has also invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi personally for his swearing-in ceremony, besides union ministers and chief ministers of states such as Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi