K Chandrasekhar Rao, Chandrababu Naidu meeting underway at Raj Bhavan post bifurcation
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The chief ministers of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh K Chandrasekhar Rao and Chandrababu Naidu met on Sunday to sort out the differences between the two states formally for the first time post bifurcation.
The meeting is underway at Raj Bhavan in the presence of Governor ESL Narsimhan today afternoon.
The two states are locked in a bitter tussle over several issues including bifurcation of employees, sharing of electricity and water and admissions in professional colleges.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Secretary IYR Kishna Rao, his Telangana counterpart Rajiv Sharma, Andhra assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao, his Telangana counterpart Madhusudhan Chary and some other officials also attended the meeting, official sources said.
Before the meeting, Naidu said they would discuss issues relating to the bifurcation of employees in the Secretariat and directorates in Hyderabad.
(With IANS Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi