K Chandrasekhar Rao, Chandrababu Naidu meeting underway at Raj Bhavan post bifurcation
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The chief ministers of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh K Chandrasekhar Rao and Chandrababu Naidu met on Sunday to sort out the differences between the two states formally for the first time post bifurcation.
The meeting is underway at Raj Bhavan in the presence of Governor ESL Narsimhan today afternoon.
The two states are locked in a bitter tussle over several issues including bifurcation of employees, sharing of electricity and water and admissions in professional colleges.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Secretary IYR Kishna Rao, his Telangana counterpart Rajiv Sharma, Andhra assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao, his Telangana counterpart Madhusudhan Chary and some other officials also attended the meeting, official sources said.
Before the meeting, Naidu said they would discuss issues relating to the bifurcation of employees in the Secretariat and directorates in Hyderabad.
(With IANS Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report