Kadapa office of Union minister Saipratap ransacked
Kadapa: Unidentified persons
vandalised a local office of Congress leader and Union
minister A Saipratap ahead of May 8 bye-polls here, police said
"Some unidentified miscreants stormed the office of
the minister on Friday night and damaged the furniture and
photos of the national leaders," circle police inspector of
Chintakomma Dinne mandal, Bali Reddy, said.
The Union minister of state for steel, who was in
Kadapa to participate in filing of nomination papers of the
Congress candidate D L Ravindra Reddy for May 8 bye-poll to
Kadapa Lok Sabha seat said, "It (the incident) is not an act
of robbery but an intentional one. I do not have any enemies
in the district."
Chintakomma Dinne police have registered a case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'