Kadapa office of Union minister Saipratap ransacked
Kadapa: Unidentified persons
vandalised a local office of Congress leader and Union
minister A Saipratap ahead of May 8 bye-polls here, police said
"Some unidentified miscreants stormed the office of
the minister on Friday night and damaged the furniture and
photos of the national leaders," circle police inspector of
Chintakomma Dinne mandal, Bali Reddy, said.
The Union minister of state for steel, who was in
Kadapa to participate in filing of nomination papers of the
Congress candidate D L Ravindra Reddy for May 8 bye-poll to
Kadapa Lok Sabha seat said, "It (the incident) is not an act
of robbery but an intentional one. I do not have any enemies
in the district."
Chintakomma Dinne police have registered a case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her