Kiran Reddy lacks coordination with ministers: BJP
Hyderabad: BJP national secretary K Laxman on Monday alleged that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy "lacked coordination with his Cabinet ministers and the central ministers hailing from the state."
Commenting on the completion of two years of Kiran Kumar Reddy as state Chief Minister, the BJP leader alleged that "groupism within the ruling Congress party" and "non-cooperation between Reddy and his cabinet colleagues had led to chaos" in Andhra Pradesh during last two years.
He alleged that the absence of Union Science and Technology Minister S Jaipal Reddy at a function on the occasion of launching of second phase of Hyderabad Metro Rail Project at Uppal here yesterday showed that Kiram Reddy lacked coordination with central ministers.
"Although Jaipal Reddy, who hails from the state, was present in the city, yet he did not attend the function," Laxman said.
The state Cabinet meeting, under the leadership of Chief Minister Kiran Reddy, was held after about four months recently in which seven ministers were absent for various reasons, he alleged.
The BJP leader further alleged that the Cabinet meeting, instead of taking up public issues, was held "merely to reject the CBI plea seeking sanction of prosecution against state minister for roads and buildings Dharmana Prasad Rao in the Vanpic land allotment case."
Laxman urged Andhra Governor ESL Narasimhan to intervene and direct the government to withdraw its decision of rejecting the CBI plea for prosecution of Dharmana Prasad Rao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof