`Legislators should quit for unified Andhra`
Kadapa: Rayalaseema students Joint
Action Commitee convener, Suresh, on Friday demanded the
resignations of legislators from the region in support of
unified Andhra Pradesh.
The students of Yogi Vemana University organised human
chain and blocked Kadapa-Pulivendula road for one hour.
Speaking on the occasion, Suresh urged the students to
fight for the unified state. He said that the representatives
of the people from Rayalseema should respect the public
sentiment and resign.
Rayachoty Bar association members here have boycotted the
courts for three days. The Bar association president, Madan
Mohan Reddy, told PTI that the Telengana lawyers, who were
agitating for separate Telangana state in "unethical way",
were provoking the lawyers from other regions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi