Major IAS reshuffle in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, the Andhra Pradesh Government has transferred 22 IAS officers.
According to a Government Order issued late last night, senior IAS official M Samuel, Chief Commissioner of Land Administration and Special Chief Secretary is transferred and posted as Special Chief Secretary Environment, Forest, Science and Technology.
Prasanta Mahapatra, Additional Director General, Dr MCR HRDI, is transferred and posted as Principal Secretary, School Education and Ashutosh Mishra, the Principal Secretary Excise and Commercial Taxes is placed in full additional charge of the post of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration and Special Chief Secretary, until further orders.
M Dana Kishore, who was holding Minorities Welfare Department has now replaced R V Chandravadan as Commissioner (I&PR), who is posted as Joint Director General, Dr MCR HRDI of Andhra Pradesh.
Similarly, M G Gopal was transferred as Principal Secretary Endowments and V Nagi Reddy has been posted as Principal Secretary to Government (PR), Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department in the existing vacancy.
Chitra Ramachandran has been transferred to Public Enterprises Department in the existing vacancy as Principal Secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt