Major IAS reshuffle in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, the Andhra Pradesh Government has transferred 22 IAS officers.
According to a Government Order issued late last night, senior IAS official M Samuel, Chief Commissioner of Land Administration and Special Chief Secretary is transferred and posted as Special Chief Secretary Environment, Forest, Science and Technology.
Prasanta Mahapatra, Additional Director General, Dr MCR HRDI, is transferred and posted as Principal Secretary, School Education and Ashutosh Mishra, the Principal Secretary Excise and Commercial Taxes is placed in full additional charge of the post of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration and Special Chief Secretary, until further orders.
M Dana Kishore, who was holding Minorities Welfare Department has now replaced R V Chandravadan as Commissioner (I&PR), who is posted as Joint Director General, Dr MCR HRDI of Andhra Pradesh.
Similarly, M G Gopal was transferred as Principal Secretary Endowments and V Nagi Reddy has been posted as Principal Secretary to Government (PR), Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department in the existing vacancy.
Chitra Ramachandran has been transferred to Public Enterprises Department in the existing vacancy as Principal Secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location