Major IAS reshuffle in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, the Andhra Pradesh Government has transferred 22 IAS officers.
According to a Government Order issued late last night, senior IAS official M Samuel, Chief Commissioner of Land Administration and Special Chief Secretary is transferred and posted as Special Chief Secretary Environment, Forest, Science and Technology.
Prasanta Mahapatra, Additional Director General, Dr MCR HRDI, is transferred and posted as Principal Secretary, School Education and Ashutosh Mishra, the Principal Secretary Excise and Commercial Taxes is placed in full additional charge of the post of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration and Special Chief Secretary, until further orders.
M Dana Kishore, who was holding Minorities Welfare Department has now replaced R V Chandravadan as Commissioner (I&PR), who is posted as Joint Director General, Dr MCR HRDI of Andhra Pradesh.
Similarly, M G Gopal was transferred as Principal Secretary Endowments and V Nagi Reddy has been posted as Principal Secretary to Government (PR), Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department in the existing vacancy.
Chitra Ramachandran has been transferred to Public Enterprises Department in the existing vacancy as Principal Secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official