Man dies of heart attack over daughter`s job prospects in Telangana
Rajahmundry: A 52-year-man died of heart attack at his residence in Narsapur town of West Godavari district on Saturday after he felt that prospects of his daughter getting job in proposed Telangana state are bleak.
The deceased is identified as Katuri Gangadhar who was a vendor, police said.
Gangadhar`s daughter has completed her M.Sc from Narsapur and has been searching for a job in Hyderabad, police said.
Meanwhile, family members of the deceased claimed that he suffered heart attack on the back of comments made by TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao on employees from non-Telangana region yesterday.
The TRS chief had said that employees from coastal districts working in Telangana will have no option but go back as their services will be required by the government there after the bifurcation of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!