Man dies of heart attack over daughter`s job prospects in Telangana
Rajahmundry: A 52-year-man died of heart attack at his residence in Narsapur town of West Godavari district on Saturday after he felt that prospects of his daughter getting job in proposed Telangana state are bleak.
The deceased is identified as Katuri Gangadhar who was a vendor, police said.
Gangadhar`s daughter has completed her M.Sc from Narsapur and has been searching for a job in Hyderabad, police said.
Meanwhile, family members of the deceased claimed that he suffered heart attack on the back of comments made by TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao on employees from non-Telangana region yesterday.
The TRS chief had said that employees from coastal districts working in Telangana will have no option but go back as their services will be required by the government there after the bifurcation of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test