Man dies of heart attack over daughter`s job prospects in Telangana
Rajahmundry: A 52-year-man died of heart attack at his residence in Narsapur town of West Godavari district on Saturday after he felt that prospects of his daughter getting job in proposed Telangana state are bleak.
The deceased is identified as Katuri Gangadhar who was a vendor, police said.
Gangadhar`s daughter has completed her M.Sc from Narsapur and has been searching for a job in Hyderabad, police said.
Meanwhile, family members of the deceased claimed that he suffered heart attack on the back of comments made by TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao on employees from non-Telangana region yesterday.
The TRS chief had said that employees from coastal districts working in Telangana will have no option but go back as their services will be required by the government there after the bifurcation of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming