Man dies of heart attack over daughter`s job prospects in Telangana
Rajahmundry: A 52-year-man died of heart attack at his residence in Narsapur town of West Godavari district on Saturday after he felt that prospects of his daughter getting job in proposed Telangana state are bleak.
The deceased is identified as Katuri Gangadhar who was a vendor, police said.
Gangadhar`s daughter has completed her M.Sc from Narsapur and has been searching for a job in Hyderabad, police said.
Meanwhile, family members of the deceased claimed that he suffered heart attack on the back of comments made by TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao on employees from non-Telangana region yesterday.
The TRS chief had said that employees from coastal districts working in Telangana will have no option but go back as their services will be required by the government there after the bifurcation of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month