Man held with gelatin sticks
Hyderabad: A man was arrested on Sunday from Saidabad area of the city and as many as 20 gelatin sticks were seized from him, police said.
Sleuths of Central Zone Task Force apprehended a stone cutter, Bhaskar, when he was carrying gelatin sticks on his scooter, they said.
"Bhaskar was carrying the explosives without any valid documents. However, he has told interrogators that the gelatin sticks were meant for quarrying purpose," a police officer said.
Police said Bhaskar has confessed to interrogators that he had procured 50 gelatin sticks out of which he had sold 30 at higher rates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video