Man injured in accidental explosion
Sangareddy (Andhra Pradesh): A middle-aged person suffered minor injuries when a country-made bomb he was assembling exploded at his house here, police said on Monday.
P Nagaiah was making country-made bombs that were meant for scaring away wild boars who intrude into agriculture fields and damage them, they said.
One of the bombs suddenly exploded, causing injuries to the fingers of Nagaiah, who was rushed to a hospital.
Further investigations were on, Sangareddy police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened