Man injured in accidental explosion
Sangareddy (Andhra Pradesh): A middle-aged person suffered minor injuries when a country-made bomb he was assembling exploded at his house here, police said on Monday.
P Nagaiah was making country-made bombs that were meant for scaring away wild boars who intrude into agriculture fields and damage them, they said.
One of the bombs suddenly exploded, causing injuries to the fingers of Nagaiah, who was rushed to a hospital.
Further investigations were on, Sangareddy police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000