Man injured in accidental explosion
Sangareddy (Andhra Pradesh): A middle-aged person suffered minor injuries when a country-made bomb he was assembling exploded at his house here, police said on Monday.
P Nagaiah was making country-made bombs that were meant for scaring away wild boars who intrude into agriculture fields and damage them, they said.
One of the bombs suddenly exploded, causing injuries to the fingers of Nagaiah, who was rushed to a hospital.
Further investigations were on, Sangareddy police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!