Man injured in accidental explosion
Sangareddy (Andhra Pradesh): A middle-aged person suffered minor injuries when a country-made bomb he was assembling exploded at his house here, police said on Monday.
P Nagaiah was making country-made bombs that were meant for scaring away wild boars who intrude into agriculture fields and damage them, they said.
One of the bombs suddenly exploded, causing injuries to the fingers of Nagaiah, who was rushed to a hospital.
Further investigations were on, Sangareddy police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!