Man kills wife, four children
Nizamabad (AP): A man killed his wife and
four children by slitting their throats in the wee hours today
following a quarrel here, police said.
The incident took place at Tadvai mandal area here when
the 30-year-old man, who was unemployed for sometime and had
taken to drinking, slit the throats of his wife, in her late
20`s, and four children -- aged between seven and one years,
after quarrelling with his wife last night over money to buy
liquor, Kamareddy DSP Udayakumar said.
The man fled after committing the crime, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi