Man kills wife, four children
Nizamabad (AP): A man killed his wife and
four children by slitting their throats in the wee hours today
following a quarrel here, police said.
The incident took place at Tadvai mandal area here when
the 30-year-old man, who was unemployed for sometime and had
taken to drinking, slit the throats of his wife, in her late
20`s, and four children -- aged between seven and one years,
after quarrelling with his wife last night over money to buy
liquor, Kamareddy DSP Udayakumar said.
The man fled after committing the crime, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf