Man kills wife, four children
Nizamabad (AP): A man killed his wife and
four children by slitting their throats in the wee hours today
following a quarrel here, police said.
The incident took place at Tadvai mandal area here when
the 30-year-old man, who was unemployed for sometime and had
taken to drinking, slit the throats of his wife, in her late
20`s, and four children -- aged between seven and one years,
after quarrelling with his wife last night over money to buy
liquor, Kamareddy DSP Udayakumar said.
The man fled after committing the crime, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?