Man kills wife, four children
Nizamabad (AP): A man killed his wife and
four children by slitting their throats in the wee hours today
following a quarrel here, police said.
The incident took place at Tadvai mandal area here when
the 30-year-old man, who was unemployed for sometime and had
taken to drinking, slit the throats of his wife, in her late
20`s, and four children -- aged between seven and one years,
after quarrelling with his wife last night over money to buy
liquor, Kamareddy DSP Udayakumar said.
The man fled after committing the crime, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents