Man kills wife, four children
Nizamabad (AP): A man killed his wife and
four children by slitting their throats in the wee hours today
following a quarrel here, police said.
The incident took place at Tadvai mandal area here when
the 30-year-old man, who was unemployed for sometime and had
taken to drinking, slit the throats of his wife, in her late
20`s, and four children -- aged between seven and one years,
after quarrelling with his wife last night over money to buy
liquor, Kamareddy DSP Udayakumar said.
The man fled after committing the crime, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch