Maulana Azad Urdu University starts admission process
Hyderabad: Maulana Azad National Urdu
University (MANUU), the only varsity in India offering courses
through Urdu, today started the admission process for regular
courses with the commencement of sale of applications.
Admissions in M Ed, B Ed, D.Ed, MCJ, MBA, MA
Translation studies, PG Diploma in Information Technology,
M Phil, Ph D and Polytechnic courses will be on the basis of
entrance examinations and in all other courses admissions will
be on merit basis.
Filled in application forms shall be submitted on or
before June 18 at university headquarters here, a university
release said here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- China brushes off doubts over support on South China Sea, says it is growing
- Do you know why coconuts are offered to deities in temples?
- Suu Kyi urged to recognise Rohingyas as Myanmarese
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo visits South China Sea islands on warship
- President rejects mercy plea of two convicts of Jharkhand massacre