Mecca Masjid blast: Two suspects produced in court
Hyderabad: Two Ajmer blast accused, brought
here by CBI in connection with the investigation into 2007
Mecca Masjid blast case, were today remanded to judicial
custody till June 30 by a local court.
Amid tight security, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma,
who were lodged in Central Jail, Ajmer in Rajasthan, were
brought on transit remand here for investigation into the
blast in which five persons were killed here on May 18, 2007.
The duo were produced before the 14th Additional Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate who remanded them to judicial
custody till June 30. They were later sent to Chanchalguda
According to CBI, they want to interrogate Devender and
Lokesh to establish conspiracy link behind the bomb blast at
Mecca Masjid and also to know about any local links if any.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers