Mecca Masjid blast: Two suspects produced in court
Hyderabad: Two Ajmer blast accused, brought
here by CBI in connection with the investigation into 2007
Mecca Masjid blast case, were today remanded to judicial
custody till June 30 by a local court.
Amid tight security, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma,
who were lodged in Central Jail, Ajmer in Rajasthan, were
brought on transit remand here for investigation into the
blast in which five persons were killed here on May 18, 2007.
The duo were produced before the 14th Additional Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate who remanded them to judicial
custody till June 30. They were later sent to Chanchalguda
According to CBI, they want to interrogate Devender and
Lokesh to establish conspiracy link behind the bomb blast at
Mecca Masjid and also to know about any local links if any.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends