Mecca Masjid blast: Two suspects produced in court
Hyderabad: Two Ajmer blast accused, brought
here by CBI in connection with the investigation into 2007
Mecca Masjid blast case, were today remanded to judicial
custody till June 30 by a local court.
Amid tight security, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma,
who were lodged in Central Jail, Ajmer in Rajasthan, were
brought on transit remand here for investigation into the
blast in which five persons were killed here on May 18, 2007.
The duo were produced before the 14th Additional Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate who remanded them to judicial
custody till June 30. They were later sent to Chanchalguda
According to CBI, they want to interrogate Devender and
Lokesh to establish conspiracy link behind the bomb blast at
Mecca Masjid and also to know about any local links if any.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority