Medical officer held for receiving Rs 5,000 bribe
Osmanabad: A medical officer here was
Tuesday held by ACB officials for taking a bribe of Rs 5,000 from a patient.
Accused R K Giri, working in Omerga Taluka Hospital was
apprehended along with his peon while he was receiving the sum
from a patient for doing a hernia operation, ACB officials
This is the third successive trap laid by the ACB here in
the recent past where they have caught erring officials, said
ACB Deputy SP SR Bhandwale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites