Medical officer held for receiving Rs 5,000 bribe
Osmanabad: A medical officer here was
Tuesday held by ACB officials for taking a bribe of Rs 5,000 from a patient.
Accused R K Giri, working in Omerga Taluka Hospital was
apprehended along with his peon while he was receiving the sum
from a patient for doing a hernia operation, ACB officials
This is the third successive trap laid by the ACB here in
the recent past where they have caught erring officials, said
ACB Deputy SP SR Bhandwale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win