Medical officer held for receiving Rs 5,000 bribe
Osmanabad: A medical officer here was
Tuesday held by ACB officials for taking a bribe of Rs 5,000 from a patient.
Accused R K Giri, working in Omerga Taluka Hospital was
apprehended along with his peon while he was receiving the sum
from a patient for doing a hernia operation, ACB officials
This is the third successive trap laid by the ACB here in
the recent past where they have caught erring officials, said
ACB Deputy SP SR Bhandwale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars