Medical officer nabbed while accepting bribe in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: The anti-corruption bureau
(ACB) on Tuesday trapped a medical officer of the Osmanabad District
Civil Hospital while accepting a bribe of Rs 5,000 from a
The Deputy SP of ACB S R Bhandwale said that Subhash
Madhav Mortale is an orthopedic surgon in Osmanabad civil
hospital. He operated a patient Anil, son of a widow Asha
Dilip Salunke. He demanded Rs 15,000 bribe for the operation.
After negotiations the amount was reduced to Rs
10,000. Dr Mortale was nabbed while accepting the bribe of Rs
5,000 at the hospital premises.
Crime has been registered against the accused. Dr
Mortale is also running a private hospital in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman