Medical officer nabbed while accepting bribe in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: The anti-corruption bureau
(ACB) on Tuesday trapped a medical officer of the Osmanabad District
Civil Hospital while accepting a bribe of Rs 5,000 from a
The Deputy SP of ACB S R Bhandwale said that Subhash
Madhav Mortale is an orthopedic surgon in Osmanabad civil
hospital. He operated a patient Anil, son of a widow Asha
Dilip Salunke. He demanded Rs 15,000 bribe for the operation.
After negotiations the amount was reduced to Rs
10,000. Dr Mortale was nabbed while accepting the bribe of Rs
5,000 at the hospital premises.
Crime has been registered against the accused. Dr
Mortale is also running a private hospital in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon