Mentally challenged girl raped in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A 20-year-old mentally challenged girl was allegedly raped by two youths in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh, police said on Sunday.
The incident occurred last night when Venka Reddy and Ramana Reddy, both labourers from Juvaleru village under Podili police station limits, forcibly took the victim to a secluded place and raped her, they said, adding the duo were in an inebriated condition at the time of the crime.
A case was registered against them under relevant sections of the IPC on complaint of the victim`s father and she has been sent for medical examination, police said, adding that a hunt is launched to nab the accused duo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- England vs Pakistan: Trevor Bayliss keen on hiring Saqlain Mushtaq as bowling consultant
- WATCH: EPIC! Here's who won after The Great Khali and Kane traded brutal chair shots
- India should continue fiscal consolidation for better prospect: IMF
- TCL launches new smartphone at Rs 10,990
- Gold price soars by Rs 250 to Rs 30,900 per 10 grams