Micro observers to be appointed for MLC graduate polls
Rajahmundry (AP): Micro observers will be appointed at each polling station in East Godavari district to ensure smooth conduct of MLC graduate constituency elections to be held on February 21.
"Micro observers will be appointed at all the 165 polling stations," East Godavari District Collector Neetu Kumari Prasad adding that the deployment of micro-observers is vital to maintain transparency and to conduct poll process in a free, fair and smooth manner.
Besides this, live web casting of the election process will be done and services of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada will be used for that, the Collector added.
There are 30 candidates in the fray for the graduates constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!