Micro observers to be appointed for MLC graduate polls
Rajahmundry (AP): Micro observers will be appointed at each polling station in East Godavari district to ensure smooth conduct of MLC graduate constituency elections to be held on February 21.
"Micro observers will be appointed at all the 165 polling stations," East Godavari District Collector Neetu Kumari Prasad adding that the deployment of micro-observers is vital to maintain transparency and to conduct poll process in a free, fair and smooth manner.
Besides this, live web casting of the election process will be done and services of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada will be used for that, the Collector added.
There are 30 candidates in the fray for the graduates constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him