‘Military rule prevailing in Andhra Pradesh’
Kadapa: Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy was running a "military" regime in Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress`s honorary president and Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma alleged on Thursday.
Addressing roadside meetings at Rayachoty, Rajampeta and Kodur towns as a part of by-election campaign, she alleged that the investigation into the 2009 chopper crash, in which her husband and former Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died, failed to explain "two missing bullets" from the revolver of his security officer Vesli who also died in the crash.
She said that transcription of conversation recorded in the chopper`s black box be published.
She had questioned the chopper crash investigation earlier in the campaign too.
Vijayamma also alleged that government was only targeting her son, Jagan Mohan Reddy, over corruption charges.
Her daughter, Sharmila, alleged that CBI was a puppet organisation in the hands of the central government, and had colluded with Congress and TDP to harass Jagan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29