‘Military rule prevailing in Andhra Pradesh’
Kadapa: Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy was running a "military" regime in Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress`s honorary president and Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma alleged on Thursday.
Addressing roadside meetings at Rayachoty, Rajampeta and Kodur towns as a part of by-election campaign, she alleged that the investigation into the 2009 chopper crash, in which her husband and former Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died, failed to explain "two missing bullets" from the revolver of his security officer Vesli who also died in the crash.
She said that transcription of conversation recorded in the chopper`s black box be published.
She had questioned the chopper crash investigation earlier in the campaign too.
Vijayamma also alleged that government was only targeting her son, Jagan Mohan Reddy, over corruption charges.
Her daughter, Sharmila, alleged that CBI was a puppet organisation in the hands of the central government, and had colluded with Congress and TDP to harass Jagan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!