MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi stable
The condition of Majlis
Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi, who was
seriously injured in an attack here, is stable.
The MLA`s blood pressure, pulse rate, oxygenation,
urine output and other vital signs are stable and showing
signs of improvement, it said.
Owaisi, who is the floor leader of MIM in the Andhra
Pradesh Assembly, fellow MIM legislator Ahmed Balala, and
another person were injured when their car was attacked by ten
persons in Barkas area in the old city here on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender