MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi stable
The condition of Majlis
Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi, who was
seriously injured in an attack here, is stable.
The MLA`s blood pressure, pulse rate, oxygenation,
urine output and other vital signs are stable and showing
signs of improvement, it said.
Owaisi, who is the floor leader of MIM in the Andhra
Pradesh Assembly, fellow MIM legislator Ahmed Balala, and
another person were injured when their car was attacked by ten
persons in Barkas area in the old city here on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why