MIM wants police to act tough against rowdy elements
Hyderabad: The Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
(MIM) has demanded that all history-sheeters from Hyderabad and Cyberabad police commissionerates be externed immediately in the wake of recent attack on its deputy chief Akbaruddin Owaisi.
MIM president and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi met Chief
Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in the Secretariat this evening
and demanded tough police action against all rowdy elements.
Asad also said that the government should not issue gun
licences indiscriminately and adopt stringent norms.
"Yesterday they (rowdy elements) attacked an MLA and
tomorrow they can attack anyone. So, the police should deal
with rowdy-sheeters and history-sheeters with a firm hand and
extern those elements from the state capital to ensure law and
order," the MP demanded.
He also requested the Chief Minister to appoint a
special public prosecutor to argue Akbaruddin`s case to ensure
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site