MIM wants police to act tough against rowdy elements
Hyderabad: The Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
(MIM) has demanded that all history-sheeters from Hyderabad and Cyberabad police commissionerates be externed immediately in the wake of recent attack on its deputy chief Akbaruddin Owaisi.
MIM president and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi met Chief
Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in the Secretariat this evening
and demanded tough police action against all rowdy elements.
Asad also said that the government should not issue gun
licences indiscriminately and adopt stringent norms.
"Yesterday they (rowdy elements) attacked an MLA and
tomorrow they can attack anyone. So, the police should deal
with rowdy-sheeters and history-sheeters with a firm hand and
extern those elements from the state capital to ensure law and
order," the MP demanded.
He also requested the Chief Minister to appoint a
special public prosecutor to argue Akbaruddin`s case to ensure
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands