MIM wants police to act tough against rowdy elements
Hyderabad: The Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
(MIM) has demanded that all history-sheeters from Hyderabad and Cyberabad police commissionerates be externed immediately in the wake of recent attack on its deputy chief Akbaruddin Owaisi.
MIM president and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi met Chief
Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in the Secretariat this evening
and demanded tough police action against all rowdy elements.
Asad also said that the government should not issue gun
licences indiscriminately and adopt stringent norms.
"Yesterday they (rowdy elements) attacked an MLA and
tomorrow they can attack anyone. So, the police should deal
with rowdy-sheeters and history-sheeters with a firm hand and
extern those elements from the state capital to ensure law and
order," the MP demanded.
He also requested the Chief Minister to appoint a
special public prosecutor to argue Akbaruddin`s case to ensure
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September