MIM wants police to act tough against rowdy elements
Hyderabad: The Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
(MIM) has demanded that all history-sheeters from Hyderabad and Cyberabad police commissionerates be externed immediately in the wake of recent attack on its deputy chief Akbaruddin Owaisi.
MIM president and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi met Chief
Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in the Secretariat this evening
and demanded tough police action against all rowdy elements.
Asad also said that the government should not issue gun
licences indiscriminately and adopt stringent norms.
"Yesterday they (rowdy elements) attacked an MLA and
tomorrow they can attack anyone. So, the police should deal
with rowdy-sheeters and history-sheeters with a firm hand and
extern those elements from the state capital to ensure law and
order," the MP demanded.
He also requested the Chief Minister to appoint a
special public prosecutor to argue Akbaruddin`s case to ensure
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat