Minor girl raped, killed by brother-in-law in AP
Hyderabad: A 10-year-old girl was strangulated to death after being raped allegedly by her brother-in-law (elder sister`s husband) in neighbouring Ranga Reddy district, police said on Monday.
At around 10.30 PM yesterday, the accused - K Raju - allegedly raped the minor girl at their house in Mominpet village and then strangulated her to death before fleeing.
Mominpet police has booked a case of rape and murder against Raju following a complaint lodged by the victim`s family members.
A man hunt has been launched to nab the accused, who works in a private firm.
Further investigations were underway, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!