Modi`s elevation spells BJP win in 2014 polls: Kishan Reddy
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh BJP president G Kishan Reddy today said that Narendra Modi`s elevation as the head of BJP`s campaign committee spells victory for the party in the 2014 Assembly and general elections.
"BJP`s Andhra Pradesh unit welcomes the decision taken by the party`s top leadership in deference to the feelings of the countrymen and party activists. BJP feels that the party would achieve great success in the coming parliament and assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh," Reddy said in a statement.
Meanwhile, elated BJP workers at several places across the state burst crackers to celebrate the anointment of Modi, which was announced by the party president Rajnath Singh at the party`s national executive meeting held in Panaji.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Details out: What Rahul Gandhi did during his two-month-long sabbatical