Modi`s elevation spells BJP win in 2014 polls: Kishan Reddy
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh BJP president G Kishan Reddy today said that Narendra Modi`s elevation as the head of BJP`s campaign committee spells victory for the party in the 2014 Assembly and general elections.
"BJP`s Andhra Pradesh unit welcomes the decision taken by the party`s top leadership in deference to the feelings of the countrymen and party activists. BJP feels that the party would achieve great success in the coming parliament and assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh," Reddy said in a statement.
Meanwhile, elated BJP workers at several places across the state burst crackers to celebrate the anointment of Modi, which was announced by the party president Rajnath Singh at the party`s national executive meeting held in Panaji.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people